Apple has released an update to iTunes to version 8.0.1. The update is available in Mac OS X’s Software Update and provides the following features:
iTunes 8.0.1 improves stability and performance and provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Seamlessly plays the current song when creating a new Genius playlist.
• Improves syncing spoken menus to iPod nano.
• Addresses an issue of deleting HD TV episodes when downloading.
• Improves checking for updates from the App Store
• Improves accessibility with VoiceOver.
• Addresses problems syncing Genius results to iPod.
Apple released iTunes 8.0 on September 9th. iTunes 8 introduced Genius playback, High Definition TV shows, and a new iTunes visualizer.
From: Mac rumors